4/12/2011

Outfit Post: Bright Colors and White Teeth

So, my outfit today is nothing special. I am trying to figure out new ways to wear/pair up old things. I'd like to minimize spending so I can save for nicer car in the future. Buuuut..........I bought a new bright colored necklace recently. It has a fun hook in the back, so I had to get it! I decided to show you my face today....yesterday it was too terrible to reveal.

A month or so ago, I used 10 crest whitening strips, and I brush my teeth with the "vivid" whitening toothpaste 2 or 3 times daily. I have noticed a huge change in how white my teeth are, AND they have stayed white!





Tank top - Old Navy - $5 ish
Shorts - Kohls
Necklace - Plato's Closet - $3

2 comments:

  1. I am trying the white teeth thing right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're usually around $35 dollars, so I waited until I found a $10 off coupon AND they were on sale. The coupon was not for the specific type of crest white strips I bought, but CVS, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc., usually accept anyways.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa