4/11/2011

Three days of outfits

Many things have changed since the last time I did an outfit post. For instance. I've become somber, serious, stoic and my hair has gotten very long.
But...somethings have not changed. I still am goofy with a silly sense of humor! LOL
Saturday Outfit:
Tunic ~ H&M
Sweater and Jeans ~ Gap
Necklace ~ Target
Booties ~ Kohls

Since it has been awhile I thought I'd get a picture up of my children. Jade is now 4 and Cutter is 1. They are getting so big!

Sunday Outfit:
Jacket ~ Ross
Green Tank ~ Marshall's
Skirt ~ H&M
Necklace ~ Forever21
Boots ~ Aldo

The sun is shining in western Washington, the wind is blowing my hair and even though it's a bit chilly I'm still gonna wear sandals!
Monday's Outfit:
Sweater ~ Old Navy
Shirt ~ Gap
Belt ~ Gap
Sandals ~ American Eagle
Scarf ~ Old Navy

5 comments:

  1. Li told me you get this a lot, but you have THE best eyebrows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Missi! THANK YOU for posting - we miss you on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, thanks Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missi, It is good to see you again! You look great and your kids are so big! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of them a lot! But that last one with the blue scarf is soooo pretty!!!!!-Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa