4/11/2011

Outfit Post: Breakfast with friends

I would like to try to keep things interesting here while Nic is resting before the baby arrives. I would have posted all winter, but because I live in Florida, my outfits are much different than most everywhere else. Now that the weather is coming back around, what I wear everyday is more relevant.

Here goes....

I went out to breakfast with friends this morning. It felt like a Spring morning (even in Florida), so I dressed accordingly.

I do not like the fit of the capris, because I feel like they make my calves look larger than I'd like, but they were the only "in between" that went with this outfit.


Cardigan - New York & Co. - $20
Top - Plato's Closet - $3
Capris - ? - gifted
Sandals - Target - gifted

2 comments:

  1. Looking cute Marissa! Thanks for posting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted! I love the spring colors of your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa