4/07/2011

Outfit Post: Benefit Dinner

This is what I found in my closet for the benefit dinner I went to tonight.

Unfortunately, the baby decided to pull some stunts again as soon as we got to the event. I knew it wasn't labor, but I couldn't stand up or keep the grimace off my face either. Thankfully I made it through the dinner shielded by some close friends so I could get through the contractions, but I left before the speech portion of the event. By the time I left, things were slowing down and now I'm home in my PJs wishing something more had happened! I wish this baby would stop teasing me and give me the real thing! lol!
Dress - thrifted - $2.50
Necklace - gifted
Necklace - thrifted - $1
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted

2 comments:

  1. Well at least you looked fabulous...

    Please tell me it's almost over -

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT DRESS WAS $2.50??? love it!

    ~xo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa