4/24/2011

Outfit Post: Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! He is risen!
 Isn't Cassie looking sweet in her Easter dress!! I'm looking forward to getting to dress up a little girl!!
Trying to get back to real life here since work starts on Tuesday. I work from home, so it's not a big deal, really, but it means no daytime naps anymore. Posting will probably be a little irregular for a couple of weeks yet, but I'm going to have to get creative with my wardrobe here as I still have a lot of weight yet to lose, so I'm hoping to get some of that creativity on here!

Skirt - Gap - $17
Blazer - Ann Taylor - $29
Earrings - gifted
Pearl necklace - thrifted - $1
Nude pumps - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Top - Gap - $7

7 comments:

  1. you look fantastic, love the color and combo, love baby Cassie's little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gals look soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you serious a lot of weight to lose???? you look great. It's amazing to me that you've just had a baby and it was like nothing ever happened. (At least that's the way you make it look) lol!!!! Well love the outfit and keep them comin. God bless u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurray for you! you look FANTASTIC! and what a precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to see you back blogging already!!!!! : ) You look fantastic, and she is ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Missi, Kristen, and Heidi! And to "All walks of frugality" - this very blousy top is covering a lot. Plus, I purposefully didn't take or post any pictures during my recovery stage when I was in PJ's and still looking very pregnant for days! ha ha! But thanks for the encouragement! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa