4/27/2011

Outfit Post: Rainy Day

Slept in too late this morning and then had to rush to get ready for an appointment I had. In my head, I thought this outfit would look so cool, but once I got it on I realized my body has a ways to go before things actually look the way they look in my head! lol! Nevertheless, I'm grateful things are going back to normal as quick as they are and am hoping I can drop these last 15 pounds fast! And yes, my hair is still wet from the shower. That's how behind I was this morning!

Sweater - Banana Republic - thrifted
Capris - Gap - $5
Shoes - Target - $7
Belt - Gap - $24
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I am still working on my pregnancy weight gain, you are snapping back far more quickly than I am!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie! I have a ways to go myself, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa