5/05/2011

Outfit Post: Missi's Visit

Although my maternity leave is over, I'm still staying in most days, and taking it easy. But with my sister being here this week, we decided to go out to lunch and do some shopping yesterday - I finally had an excuse to dig through my closet and see if anything fit!

 Of course, I had to dress my baby up, too!
 Kept my son pretty casual, though. Anymore he can't keep his clothes nice no matter what we do! He's at that stage where jeans last only a couple of weeks before he puts holes in the knees!
 Baby and Aunt Missi being so cute together!!
 So happy to have Missi here this week!!!
Top - Target - $3
Skirt - Macy's - hand-me-down
Belt - thrifted
Espadrilles - DSW - $8
Earrings - gifted

4 comments:

  1. I know you might not "feel" it, but you look amazing! I've had to start getting all my son's jeans from JCPenny. They have a program called rough and tough. If they get holes or anything in their clothes you just bring them in and they'll exchange them. I've done it a few times now. The only thing is that it has to be the exact same item, brand, style, size. It's saved us a lot and I don't have to keep telling him to stop sliding on his knees! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristy, thanks! I'll definitely have to start buying his jeans at JCPenney, sounds like a really good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Also, your daughter is absolutely adorable! Your little family is amazing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great!!! and i love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa