5/22/2011

Outfit Post: Our 6 Year Anniversary

Yesterday was our 6th anniversary! Unfortunately, we had to spend the day working a booth at a conference for the organization I work for. But thankfully, we found a really nice restaurant nearby to celebrate at after we worked.

My husband took care of the baby while I worked the booth, and then he just brought her back to me every 3 hours and manned the booth while I took her for a bit to feed her. It worked out smoothly, and the dinner afterwards was exceptional!
So glad to have had 6 wonderful years married to my best friend!

Dress - Ann Taylor (thrifted) - $5
Sandals - JCPenney - $8
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

1 comment:

  1. love it! and Cassie was looking stylish too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa