5/22/2011

Outfit Post: Teaching Preschool Sunday School

This is my second week back to teaching Sunday School for my son's 4 year old class at church every other week. Digging through my wardrobe to find something dressy enough for church, yet casual enough for a class full of rambunctious kids, and practical enough for the heat and nursing a newborn, was tough. Dressing for nursing has been a lot harder for me than figuring out how to dress my pregnant body. Not to mention having to figure out how to wear things that flatter my curvier proportions! I'm so grateful that Goodwill is only 2 minutes away from my house so I can snag anything that might work to remedy my temporary situation. And yes, I found this embellished knit top from Ann Taylor Loft at Goodwill for only $3! Perfect!
Top - Ann Taylor Loft (thrifted) - $3
Skirt - J.Crew - hand-me-down
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted
Shell earrings (can't see them behind my hair) - Target - $1

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, love it! Can't believe you just had a baby, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect! i wore something similar to this yesterday. i feel better about the outfit now that i've seen you wear something like it too. you backed me up and you didn't even know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, perfect pretty yet casual and summery combination. I'm so impressed you are back teaching sunday school, I said "no" to teaching while I was nursing just cause I wasn't sure what to do with baby. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is adorable! Love your skirt with the wedges. You look great for just having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skirt! So stinking cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa