7/27/2011

Adieu

I've been meaning to stop blogging for at least a year now, but something has always come up which has kept me going. So before something comes up again, I'm going to announce that I don't plan on blogging anymore anytime soon.

I am at a point where I am content with the status of my wardrobe and style choices, so I don't need to keep pushing myself in this area by blogging about it almost everyday at the cost of missing out on precious time with my little ones.  
 
This style journey has been a lot of fun and I feel like I've learned a lot through it, but it's now time for me to focus my creative juices on subjects that will more directly influence my children for good.
This blog will remain open for Marissa, Li, Missi, or I to post on it whenever we feel like it, but will no longer be maintained as it was before. We will not be maintaining the Facebook page either, and eventually the email address will be closed as well.

Thank you all for being such faithful readers and especially for your kind and encouraging comments! I will definitely miss posting regularly and will miss your kind comments even more!

13 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you! Maybe just maybe one day I'll run into you on one of your trips to Somerset Mall! lol.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara! That would be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will definitely be missed, Nic!

    Don't forget to take some time for things you enjoy (fashion, etc.) just for yourself and your mental health--we all want to be SuperMom, but we're better people when we do some good and fun things for ourselves, too. Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, You are so right! I'm still reading fashion blogs and have subscriptions to Lucky and Marie Claire, so I'll be sure to take time out for myself, too. S'all good. :-) Thanks for missing me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to miss reading your blog but I completely understand... enjoy mommy time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand... I've been dreading having to post a similar "goodbye" on my own blog... but I know it's coming. I've just lost steam. I'm not where I was 3 years ago and I think it's time to really just quit and turn my attention to other things... I applaud you for recognizing this and taking action. Will miss your regular posts.

    Thanks for sharing your life for the last few years through this venue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too, will miss this blog, but I don't have to have kids to understand just how hard it is to juggle life. Priorities are only that if you make them so. Three cheers to you for taking charge where you can. Nonetheless, you're in my RSS reader, so if you or your lovely family members post, I won't miss out. A toast to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Passion4Fasion - thanks!
    @SarahM - I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has or is losing steam on blogging. When blogging becomes a chore, it just isn't worth it. Or at least for me.
    @Pamela Trounstine - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing it for all the right reasons darling... may God bless you and your family always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, good luck to you! I've enjoyed reading you over the last year or so, and I still am in awe of how you manage to get all your clothes with such great deals. :)

    Your family is lovely; enjoy the time with them. It goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know exactly how hard it can be to maintain the blog when there are so many other important things in life...especially when they are drooling, babbling or cooing adorably right in your lap. I have really enjoyed reading your blog! Even after my son was born, I loved looking at your maternity styles thinking, "Ooh, good one! I wish I'd thought of that!" Take care of you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa