11/19/2011

I'm Back!

OK, I'm not really back...just sort of. You see, I went to Goodwill today and found a lot of really great finds that aren't necessarily what I was looking for, but would be great for someone. So I'm modeling them and selling them for just a tad more than what I paid for them plus shipping. Interested? I take paypal.

Here is the first item:







So this is a 100% rayon, what looks to be vintage midi (if you're tall) or maxi (if you're short) skirt from Saks Fifth Avenue. There isn't a stain or rip anywhere on it. It's a size 6, but fits more like a 2-4. Sits on the smalles part of your waist. It's 36 inches long from the top of the waist and the waist (measured laying flat) is 13 inches.

Here is why this skirt is so great. #1 It's burguny, which is the "it" neutral color for this season. #2 It's a perfectly on trend length. #2 It is also pleated, which is another big trend for fall.

Someone needs this skirt. I'm asking $5, plus shipping - to be determined depending on where you live.

Interested? Leave a comment.

If no one reads this anymore or there's just not anyone interested, I'll try eBay.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Its a shame you are only temporarily back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might start posting more - my mojo is coming back, slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to snap up this Saks skirt and the Bennetton one, if they are still available. Thanks! (and welcome back, even if it is temporary)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadia, just email me at domesticsophisticate@gmail.com with your address and then I will email you back with a shipping cost. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa