11/26/2011

Outfit Post: Happy Thanksgiving!



On weather.com it says "Severe Weather", but it just means that it is unusually warm here today being 64 degrees. I'm enjoying this little breather before things get too chilly and breaking out my cap sleeved cable knit sweater I found at Goodwill last week. I think it will look great with my burgundy cords, too.

Did any of you shop yesterday? I always like to shop on Black Friday, just for fun. I usually have all of my Christmas shopping done by then, so I just shop for myself. I mentioned to my husband that he should go with me and make it date and he decided we should go at midnight. We didn't get home till 8:30 AM, so I've missed an entire night of sleep. I had a catnap of about 30 minutes, but that's it. It will take me a week to catch up on my lost night!

Sweater - BCBG (thrifted) - $3
Skirt - J.Crew - free
Argyle tights - Kohl's - $1
Belt - Gap - too long ago to remmeber
Bracelet - thrifted - $1

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit the sweater and tights are great! Glad to see you post an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa