1/17/2012

Outfit Post: Fur and Bangles

I started my day quite a bit more dressed up than usual because of errands I had to run on top of a couple of meetings. You should have seen the shocked looks on people's faces as they watched me in my 4+" inch heels holding a baby carrier and walking with a 5 yr old. I was able to leave the kids with my mother-in-law for most of my errands, though - which made the day so much easier.
 After the errands and meetings, I was able to sneak in some thrift shopping and added this vintage fur stole. I love how glamorous it made my outfit look, plus, it was so warm!
 I also added my gold link chain necklace to the handle on my bag, just to make my bag look that much more cool. This bag is so large, it doubles as my diaper bag, too! I love it!
 It was raining all day, so the hat was perfect to shield my hair. I have an umbrella, but I forgot it, of course.
 The temperature this morning started out at 50 degrees and slowly dropped to below 40. Thank goodness for my fur, dahhhhling!
I have the bag and the fur stole posted for sale on eBay. If you're interested in it, let me know!

Blazer - Jones New York - thrifted for $3
Cowl neck top - Nordstrom rack - $10
Necklace - F21 - gifted
Bangles - F21 - gifted
Bag - Mark for Avon - thrifted for $3
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Boots - Jessica Simpson - courtesy of eBay
Jeans - JBrand - gifted
Chain necklace - thrifted - $2
Hat - Banana Republic - $6
Vintage stole - thrifted for $5

1 comment:

  1. Fun! It looks like a fun outfit! And again I just loved all the transformation with a little fur thing and some gold:)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa