2/28/2012

The Oscars!

Here were my top favorites of the night...
 Penelope Cruz, so Grace Kelly - love the classic romance of her look.
 Octavia's dress was so flattering - every woman needs a dress like this!
 Gwyneth's dress was so dramatic and modern.
Stacie's dress reminds me of what the Baroness wore at the ball in Sound of Music. I've always loved that dress, which is probably why I like this one.
 Emma's dress was pretty and I loved the color.
 This is how to wear black velvet.
 Very prim and fashion forward dress that was so perfect for Michelle's petite figure.
My absolute favorite - Jessica Chastain. She looked like a queen in McQueen! The strawberry blonde hair picking up the copper and gold tones in the dress against the black backdrop...stunning!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I did think it was super cheesy when Jolie did her leg pose on stage, giving her announcement. But other then that, I thought they all looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought of Baroness Schrader when I saw George Clooney's gf's gown! glad i'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa