2/04/2012

Outfit Post: DVF Shirt

Found this Diane von Furstenberg shirt thrifting a while back. I adore it! I haven't worn it yet, because it's just too breezy for our Northwest Ohio winters. But today I'm going clothes shopping for my birthday, and I like to wear only a thin layer underneath my overcoat so I don't get overheated while I shop.  
 My Birthday is tomorrow, but since tomorrow will be eaten up with Super Bowl party preparations, we're doing some celebrating today. Hoping I find some really good deals today because I have lots of Birthday money to spend! Woohoo!
Shirt - Diane von Furstenberg (thrifted) - $3
Jeans - J.Brand - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Bag - Coach - gifted
Earrings - gifted
Necklace - Macy's - $2
Bracelet - thrifted - $.75

3 comments:

  1. Awesome find. Gorgeous color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. The blouse is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for the compliments! The shirt was definitely a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa