3/02/2012

Ballet Flats With Bows

I'm just loving bow topped ballet flats right now - especially pointy toed ballet flats. I got these from DSW a while back, and can't wait to wear them more often in the spring. I find it hard to wear ballet flats in winter because I like to wear them barefoot, but I pulled these out to wear today cold weather and all. Don't these look perfect with my pink cigarette pants!?

I did a little online shopping for more like mine and am in love with these Kate Spade's. They are a mere $133 from Endless (on sale).


 Have a tight budget? Try these from 6pm.com for $35.
 Or these from 6pm.com for $25.
What shoes are you looking forward to wearing this spring?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa