3/03/2012

Let's Go Shopping for Maxi Dresses

I ordered several sandals to try on and finally settled on these.
They are by Cynthia Vincent and they are amazing!!! So comfortable, beautiful, and the quality is impeccable. Plus, they were 65% off!

So now I'm dreaming about the perfect maxi dress to go with them. I'm looking for v-neck, empire waist, very low price (I'll probably end up buying one at Goodwill) and either a solid or not too busy a print.

This dress from Forever 21 is only $30 and looks like it would be very flattering. 


This blue floral from Old Navy is so romantic looking and is only $40.
This Target dress is possibly my favorite and is about $30. Looks like it would be so comfy, and I love the blue color.
OK, this isn't a maxi, but I found it at Target for only $15 and it is so versatile! I wouldn't have to wear a cami underneath, and I could add all sorts of fun belts, jackets, jewelry, or scarves.
These last two I can't get a proper picture to show you, but they are exactly what I'm looking for and are both under $50 from ModCloth.

What looks are you dreaming about for this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa