3/16/2012

Outfit Post: Shades of Summer

I never thought I'd be wearing summer clothes in March. Especially in Northwest Ohio. I now understand how frustrating it can be when you live in the south and you have to wear summer clothes all year round. Not that I'm frustrated, but it is technically still winter and yesterday it was up to 80 degrees here. Wonderful reprieve for us northerners, but I would miss my fall and winter if I lived in the south. 
 I'm wearing the same color pants as my house - buttery yellow. I have my fingers crossed that they will make it for a whole day without getting stained. Not likely to happen, but I thought I'd try.
Top - Isaac Mizrahi for Target - $6
Scarf - Goodwill - $.25
Slacks - J.Crew from Goodwill - $3
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted
Earrings - gifted

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I'm slightly jealous, we could use some sun, and some heat. Also, LOVE your pants! I need a pair!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa