3/14/2012

Playdate to Family Birthday Party

The weather here this week is going to be upper 60's and lower 70's. I'm loving it! It means the kids and I will be out taking walks to the shops downtown and the park almost everyday. I don't want to miss out on a single bit of this glorious sun!
 My go to park and walking shoe are these canvas sneakers that I got from Crewcuts. Yes, I wear kid's shoes. A girl's size 3 is the same as a women's size 5.
 All I had to do was add the crochet vest and espadrilles, and I felt dressed up enough for hostessing a very casual dinner party for my mother-in-law's birthday.
 I couldn't resist pairing this ombre t-shirt with the orange jeans since the colors matched so perfectly.
 I got the top at Kohl's on clearance for $2 and the jeans were Goodwill finds for $3. Espadrilles were a "push" present from my husband from Nine West, vest a gift from my Mom, necklace a vintage find at an antique store from my sister-in-law, and earrings were Target clearance finds for $1.
 Hope you are all enjoying some beautiful spring weather too!
Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you guys (Americans) have the most AMAZING goodwill stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa