6/14/2012

Outfit Post: Stripes, Floral, and Turquoise


I was hoping this necklace would arrive in time for my Europe trip, but since my bags were lost for most of my trip anyhow, I guess it didn't matter in the end. Plus, it gave me something to look forward to in addition to seeing my children upon my arrival home.

I don't want to wear the necklace too much and then get bored of it fast, but it does seem like this necklace should be worn with everything - it adds the right pop of color and the perfect embellishment for every outfit.

T-shirt - Mango - E9.95
Skirt - J.Crew (thrifted)- $2
Necklace - J.Crew (via eBay) - gifted
Shoes - Nine West - gifted

2 comments:

  1. I want the necklace too! And I love seeing your mixed pattern/color combos. When I see them in editorials I think "ya, right" but your mixing is flawless and makes it seems so easy and casual. Great look!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa