7/09/2012

To The Hair Salon

I called my husband the other day to tell him I was going to make an appointment for a hair trim. I normally have my Mom cut my hair, but I won't have the opportunity to have her cut it until Thanksgiving and am too impatient. His response was that I should do something different if I was going to go to a salon. He didn't want any drastic color changes and nothing short. I don't see how I can really do anything different with those restrictions, but this is my idea for the color:

 Some caramel/honey hues added to my hair with reddish undertones.
 For the cut, just the same cut I always get. Lots of face framing layers.
If my husband didn't care I think a bob with lots of layers might be fun. Maybe one day. 

1 comment:

  1. ya, love the hair color choice! And the style will be fabulous as always, can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa