7/10/2012

Outfit Post: White Jeans and Black Hearts

I started out with this outfit, only to find on my way to a friend's Birthday party, that it was just too hot out for this vest. I couldn't just take the vest off because my shirt was transparent, so I stopped at Goodwill on my way to the party and quickly changed into the blouse you see below. Yes, I'm addicted to Goodwill and will use any excuse to stop there.

 The little black dots are little black hearts for the record. Cute, right?
Jeans - Zara - $30
Top - Goodwill - $3
Necklace - gifted
Heels - Nine West - gifted

2 comments:

  1. love both looks! The new top is really cute and those shoes, of course, are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa