8/06/2012

Outfit Post: Summer Wedding




I completely forgot to take a picture of this dress before I refashioned it. Oh well. All I did was take it from floor length to just above the knee, and then I pulled off a long bow/sash that was attached to the front. Lastly, I just pulled the shoulders up (they were off the shoulder before).

I found this dress at a Salvation Army. It was priced high for being "vintage" at $25. I talked the cashier down on the price to $12.50. I thought it would be perfect for this beautiful outdoor wedding of my cousin's in California. I added the beaded vintage clutch (gifted), and these beautiful rose gold earrings (gifted). The pumps are Vince Camuto and were gifted as well.

I love that my look was completely unique and fit my criteria for romantic, feminine, vintage, and figure flattering. Love this dress find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa