8/21/2012

Those Orange Jeans


I haven't worn these orange jeans since Italy. Since I wore them for four days straight on the trip, I haven't wanted to pull them out since.


You've seen this outfit on here already - I just switched out the white jeans for orange. I wore this to teach Children's Church for the 4 & 5 year olds at church Sunday. Seemed like a practical, comfortable option for controlling rambuctious children. It ended up working well, so I'm glad I picked it!

Top - thrifted - $3
Jeans - thrifted - $3
Heels - Nine West - $14
Necklace - eBay - gifted

1 comment:

  1. They're great jeans...I can see why you wore them so much on your trip. I really like the way you styled this with the aqua/turquoise necklace.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa