9/14/2012

Heels can make all the difference

I've been keeping my eye out at Goodwill for striped boatneck/3 quarter sleeved tops. Such a classic piece that always looks good, but is particularly trendy right now. I saw my Mother-in-law wearing this one and immediately commented. Next thing I know she was giving it to me. She said it was too short for her long torso frame. Lucky for me!
I wish my camera was quick enough to catch all my daughter's moves. I'm always trying to take a picture of her trying on my high heels, but she'll never stand still long enough. She wore my heels while I wore the flats for the first part of the day.

I just now switched to heels for greeting the man tonight. I just feel so much prettier in a pair of sleek heels! You can't see in the photo well, but these are peeptoes and about 4 inches high. LOVE.

Top - F21 - hand-me-down, pants - thrifted for $3, flats from DSW gifted, heels are BCBGirls via Macy's for $21

1 comment:

  1. adorable. Great top! love it with the colored jeans!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa