9/12/2012

Nine West Shoe Clearance

Nine West offers free shipping for orders of $50 or more, plus, they have 40% off select sale items right now. Sizes are limited, so shop fast!
 
Here are my picks and the best deals below:
 These are so stylish and sexy and for genuine leather, $49 is a good price. Other colors are available for only $18!!!!
 
 Every girl needs a leg lengthening nude pump in her closet, and this one is only $18! What a steal!!

I am a huge fan of a bright yellow flat. I have some yellow flats myself, and they always add just the right pop of color. If you must wear flats, they should stand out. These cuties are only $18!
 
There are plenty more that are 40% off the clearance price here.
 
Happy shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa