10/28/2012

Finally Time for Tights

I've finally caught up to my scheduled posts. I wore this today for church.
 
I found this dress on the clearance rack at Target a few weeks ago and figured it would only work on a warm day, but this morning I noticed that all the colors of the dress were outlined in black, so why not add black tights?
 
Are these platforms not made for this dress?!

 And the green in my bracelet is the exact color of green in the dress.

I just happened to dress my children to match me - they are so cute!

 My son and I are "cool dudes" in our leather jackets.
Dress - Target (from The Webster Miami collection) - $5
Leather jacket - gifted
Tights - Kohl's - $2
Pumps - Steve Madde - gifted
Earrings - hand-me-down
Bracelets - gifted

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa