12/25/2012

Merry Christmas!


I wore this to our Christmas Eve service at church. I dressed the whole family in browns. It all started with the cutest little brown sweater I found for my son from Janie and Jack. My daughter has a red and brown velvet dress, my husband a brown sweater, and I had this brown dress. I know it doesn't sound very Christmas-y, but it looked more festive than it sounds and we all coordinated perfectly together.
 
And for the record, in person, these pumps matched my belt. The camera lies.
 
I hope you are all enjoying your families on this very special day of celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Merry Christmas!
 
Dress - thrifted for $5
 Pumps - Vince Camuto - gifted
Belt - Ann Taylor - $3

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen this dress before! I LOVE it! And even with the picture making the pumps a slightly different color I still think it totally works!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa