12/05/2012

Michael Kors and a Top Knot



While I was visiting my sis, I noticed her rocking the top knot more than once. She looked so effortlessly chic in it. She showed me the easy way she does it, and I decided I needed to give it a try. After all, just about every blogger around has been doing this for a while now, it's about time I jumped on the bandwagon. I think my head is too big in proportion to my body to really "rock" this look, but it's nice to have something trendy to fall back on when I'm having a bad hair day.
 
Michael Kors said in my latest In Style magazine that women need to be wearing true white in the winter, not just winter white. I'm all for this trend. I hate putting clothes away to only wear in certain seasons. Seasonless clothing is a win-win. It means I don't have to box it up for a season, which saves me time, and I get more for my money by being able to get more wear out of it.
 
Sweater - Gap - gifted
Chambray shirt - Gap - thrifted for $3
Jeans - Zara - $25
Pumps - Faryl Robin via eBay - $17
Earrings - gifted

1 comment:

  1. you totally rock the look!!! I love this! It's just as easy (well, maybe two seconds longer) then a pony tail and so much more stylish;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa