4/21/2013

Blues and Greens




Sporting several shades of blue and green for church today - my favorite colors to wear.
 
Spent the weekend with dear friends from VA and TX and am wishing this weekend didn't have to end. I have plenty to look forward to, though. This coming week is a full work week at the office and then I have more company coming for the Toledo marathon at the end of this week. I had planned to run the half, but with how sick I've been with the morning sickness, my runs are down to three miles only once or twice a week. I'll be cheering on my friends instead of joining them.
 
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a relaxing Sunday!
 
Top - Diane von Furstenberg (via Goodwill) - $3
Necklace - eBay - gifted
Pants - Target - $6
Pumps - Vince Camuto - gifted
Watch and bracelets - J.Crew/Dillard's/Macy's - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa