4/20/2013

Shots Around the House

I've finally started working on decorating my house the way I want it decorated. For the first three and a half years that we've lived here, I've just decorated to go with what the previous owners had at the request of my husband, who insisted we had to fix the basement first, before we did anything else. It's been three years and the basement is still in bad shape, so I am not waiting anymore.
 
This is my son's bedroom. We took the outdated chandelier from our dining room and spray painted it yellow for my son's room.
 
 
Here is our family room which is finally the exact shade of gray that I've been dreaming of since we moved here--and it is complete now that the pictures are hung.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa