5/07/2013

70 Degrees and Sunny!

Hope you are all having weather like we are - it's been in the 70's with sunshine for over a week now. This sunshine is making me long for the beach. We're headed to Florida for vacation soon and I can't wait to smell the salty ocean air and get my first sunburn tan for the year!


Had to confess my little trick to staying in my regular jeans - just used a hair tie. Gives me just that little extra give I need until maternity jeans become my only option.


The kids have been wanting to be included in my outfit posts. They're pretty cute, so I can't resist.




Top - J.Crew via Goodwill - $3
Jeans - Express - $19
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted
Necklace - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa