5/09/2013

Field Trip

Took the children on a field trip to a historic village yesterday and had so much fun! My son is just the right age to start asking questions about how they did things in the "old days," and he was fascinated with all of it. Ending our field trip at the village's ice cream parlor definitely made everyone that much more happy about the outing.
 



Top - Ann Taylor - $7
Necklace - gifted
Earrings - Target - $1
Skirt - Gap - $17
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted
Watch - Bulova - gifted

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole =) I rarely leave a comment but I have been a follower since I think just shortly after your princess was born =) Delighted to hear that you have a baby on the way!
    You look fab as always! And your kids are super adorable, I love when you include them in your posts.
    By the way loved loved loved yesterdays post on maternity dressing!

    Hugs Katya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katya! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! It's so nice to hear from a reader. I'm checking out your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your kiddos look so adorable! This is a great, easy, look!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa