7/20/2013

Blue Linen


 
My little lady played in her princess tutu yesterday and joined me for pictures. She was enthralled with her doll's matching tutu, and I have to admit that I probably wasted too much time sitting there just watching her play because she was so cute.
 
 
Dress - United Colors of Benetton - $40 (emergency purchase made last year in Italy when luggage was lost. I would normally not spend this much!)
Earrings - Dillard's - gifted
Wedges - Nine West - $20
Watch - Bulova - gifted
 
 
In other news, I've found ice cream temporarily relieves my heartburn. This is a dangerous realization. All forms of temptation in that regard will have to be removed as I really am trying to stick to a healthy diet. I'll have to allow a few cheats to make it through the summer!

1 comment:

  1. love the pics with you and baby girl Cassie. I also love how much use you are getting out of so many "non" maternity dresses this summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa