7/25/2013

Navy and Peach






 
If you haven't noticed, I've gained quite a bit of weight during this pregnancy. My doctor mentioned that I should probably work hard at not gaining much more. I've been trying to watch what I eat and stay active, but my tendency in previous pregnancies is to gain at least double the recommended weight. With all the traveling we've been doing the past few months, maintaining healthy eating habits and regular exercise routines has been difficult. Not to mention only having two weeks off of morning sickness! But I'm pleased to announce that I've held this same weight for three weeks now! I'm so excited about this and hope that I can continue to stall the weight gain.
 
Today is a good day!
 
Top - American Eagle - hand-me-down
Shorts - Mossimo/Target - $6
Sandals - Nine West - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa