8/04/2013

Sunday


It's been a busy week. The children and I went up to Michigan to see my parents who were expecting my Dad's cousins in from New Jersey for the week. I wanted to be with the family for that, so off we went on another little mini trip. It was great to see some of my siblings, my parents, my grandparents, and meet Dad's cousins for the first time. I love my family!
 
 
 
This will be my last trip before the baby comes. I have a good two months yet, so the idea of not going anywhere for two months is starting to make me antsy already.
 
This week is the start of fair week, so I've got to get my booth preparations done before Wednesday night when I have to set up the booth. Lots of painting to do yet.
 
Outside of fair preparations, and then working at the fair, I think it will be a pretty lax week. I hope to get some posts up here and there and will definitely plan to get a picture of the painting I'm working on for the fair up on the blog soon.
 
Dress - Liz Lange for Target maternity - $6
Pumps - Vince Camuta via Dillard's - gifted
Earrings - hand-me-down
Watch - Bulova - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa