8/26/2013

Turquoise Convertible Dress

I had planned to wear this dress for church yesterday, but with how big I am right now, the dress was just too tight. I don't mind showing off my belly, but showing off my backside and every other curve I have was a bit much. It's a shame the dress couldn't last till the end of my pregnancy, I so loved it a few months ago!

I switched to this just before heading out to church. Quite a bit more appropriate for Sunday.



The last time I wore this dress was at the end of my first trimester. I thought I was so big then. Now looking at the picture I can't even see the bump! My perception of myself has changed quite a bit in the past few months.
 

 
Dress - Goodwill - $5
Sandals - Nine West - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa