12/09/2013

Product Review for eShakti

eShakti sent me this dress a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I'm all about the fit and flare silhouette. Plus, the ruching and flouncy pleats are romantic and flattering.
 
The fabric has some stretch in it so I got away with ordering it in a size smaller than I should be wearing right now since I'm still downsizing after having Capri and wanted the dress to fit later.
 
Thankfully, the dress is fully lined so the under slip is what clung to my tights.
 
The fabric is seasonless, so I will be rocking it with sandals and bare legs in the summer, while today I paired it with opaque tights and a blazer.
 
All dresses can be ordered in custom sizes with custom requests. This dress's original design was mid-calf length. I had it made to knee-length. All I had to do was type in my height on the order page and choose the length I wanted in a drop down box on the online order form.
 


 
I coordinated with my children's outfits, too! Fun for Christmas!
 
I've done product reviews for eShakti in the past and have always loved their selection of retro silhouettes and well made clothes that I can custom size and style.