2/15/2014

Day to Evening Look

I know it appeared that I wore pink camo pants and a velour sweatshirt on my date last night, but I actually started out wearing this for the day yesterday.
I love my new moto boots! 



Pants - H&M - $2.50
Pink shirt - Goodwill - $3
Jean Jacket - Old Navy via Goodwill - $5
Boots - Steve Madden via DSW - $27

For my date I switched out my shirt for this blouse, my jean jacket for this leather jacket, and my boots for these sparkly heels. My favorite switch was switching out my huge diaper bag for this little clutch!

 Top - Kohl's - $3
Leather jacket - Florence, Italy - gifted
Wallet as a clutch - Coach - gifted
Heels - Boutique Nine (Nine West) - $22

Lastly, I layered this faux fur vest over the jacket.

Vest - Goodwill - $3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa