2/20/2014

My Cuties

It has been thunder storming all morning. I love thunderstorms. I've been teaching CJ his school while cross legged under a blanket on the couch, and there's nothing more cozy then hearing the rain outside while we sit here in the soft light going over homework and sipping tea.

Capri just turned four months old and her eyes are still as blue as can be. She melts my heart.


CJ is seven years old now and is quite the little singer, piano player, and artist. He loves to create what he calls "3-D pictures" by cutting paper and stapling or taping it together to create buildings.


My Cassi (now spelling with an "i" so her name matches her sister's) is all girl. She likes shoes, make-up, nail polish, jewelry, hair bows, pink, and her baby dolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa