2/18/2014

President's Day Weekend

This past Sunday was such a glorious day. Full on sun making all our snow look like crystals. After church I enjoyed my first jog outside since December 1st.


With all the ice lurking beneath the snow I had to take it slow, which gave me a chance to take this picture of our river - completely frozen over.


Maybe I was a little foolish to be running on ice.


Monday was very windy and chilly so we spent the day at the mall. I'm glad we got out when we did, because right after we got home another blizzard hit.


My favorite buy of the day were these sunglasses from Banana Republic, normally $98 on clearance for $17.99!


1 comment:

  1. We've got another round of snow, too. The children are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa