3/19/2014

Roller Skating Like It's 1985

Today the children felt much better and we decided to do something crazy - like, meet a few other homeschool moms at the roller rink. It is raining today and this is such a great activity for a rainy day. I have fond memories of roller skating at roller rinks as a child and hope my children appreciated it as much as I did.


 I even got little toddler roller skates for Cassi. She loved it!
Isn't this the coolest roller rink ever? They allow strollers!


 My new-to-me Canon DSLR arrived yesterday. I'm so excited about taking family portraits and better selfies with this baby!



Sweater - Old Navy - $7 Similar for $34
Leggings - Nordstrom - $12 Similar for $18
Booties - Target - $8 Similar for $69
Scarf - H&M - $6 Similar for $12

3 comments:

  1. So much fun rollerskating! And cool they allowed the stroller, i wondered how all of you would manage a skate!
    Love the new camera pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new camera!! and loved your 'mommy moments' under capri's pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the 'mommy moment' under capri's 5month post and love the new camera pictures !!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa