3/06/2014

Side Braid and Maxi Dress






 This has been such a relaxing week so far. I've gotten a lot of housework done and enjoyed staying home all week for the most part. I usually don't wear loungewear even if I'm just staying home, but I indulged quite a bit in that this week and am glad I did. Today, however, I had a playdate scheduled and decided it was high time I break out a decent outfit. Side braid, winged eyeliner, dresses, and heels no less!

Sweater - Target - $7 Similar $15
Dress - Ann Taylor LOFT via thrift - $7 Similar $20
Heels - FarylRobin via eBay - $17 Similar $37

3 comments:

  1. Your hair and eye makeup look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the maxi dress turned maxi skirt look, fabulous shoes and makeup!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa