3/07/2014

Sweater and Jeans












 I've decided a side braid is my alternative to pony tails and messy buns. I get headaches when I wear my hair up, but I have days where I just want my hair out of my face. The braid keeps my hair out of my face but still allows me to leave my hair down. It takes me a few tries before I can get the braid the way I want it, but once done it is easy to re-braid the same exact way the next day. Now if only I could get my daughter to let me braid her hair like this more often.


Sweater - Land's End via Goodwill - $4 Similar for $12
Jeans - H&M - $2.50 Similar for $20
Booties - Guess via DSW - $19 Similar for $61
T-shirt - Gap - $3 Similar for $15
Necklace - Charming Charlies - $2 Similar for $7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa