4/10/2014

A Shirtdress




Hi friends!

Guess who took these photos using the manual focus? My 7-year old son! Not bad, right? All I had to do to coax him to take these was let him play around with the camera for a bit. Technology will get him every time.

Now that I'm sitting here actually looking at these photos, I am realizing that our porch is really dirty. Need to add porch cleaning to my chore list, which makes me realize that I need to have a chore list. Hmmm.

I wore this dress with these leggings last here when I was 30 weeks pregnant. I love clothes that look great during pregnancy and also afterwards.

Dress - Aqua - hand-me-down Similar for only $10!
Leggings - Express - $1
Flats - Gap - $7 Similar for $19

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa