4/09/2014

Babies On The Way

So excited about some of my favorite bloggers having babies, and since I know a lot of mommies follow my blog, I thought I'd direct your attention to some fab maternity style in the making . . .

Cara Loren is stunning in every way and has the talent for looking good in anything from lounge wear, tomboy looks, to the girliest of girly outfits. Love her and love her even more for that cute little bump that's just now starting to show.


Sydney at The Daybook just announced her pregnancy last week. She is beautiful with a genuine smile, writes candidly, and shows off beautiful photography in every post.



Shannon at GBO Fashion just made it to 40 weeks last week. She always looks perfectly polished and stylish in every post.



Jessica Quirk at What I Wore, is also expecting a baby and is holding true to her ladylike in all her outfits.

Do you have any favorite bloggers out there who have babies on the way? I love seeing the outfits women come up with to creatively dress their baby bumps!

5 comments:

  1. My fave fashion blogger who is expecting is The Fashion Pledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion @Faith J! I'm following her now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://bookofleisure.blogspot.com/

    she just had a baby, so the top few posts are guest posts, but she had some great maternity style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @Babbling Brooke! I posted your recommended link and also the one from @Faith J on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa