4/24/2014

Another Outfit And Some Nature Photos



Top - Banana Republic - thrifted for $3
Jacket - Old Navy via Goodwill - $5
Necklace - Charlotte Russe - $8
Pants - Gap - $7
Booties - Guess via DSW - $19
Sunnies - Bannaa Republic - $17


Whenever we go see my parents, my son always says we are going to the woods. Their house is in a beautiful wooded area that has the prettiest trails that lead to wildlife parks in the area. While I was there this past weekend I got to go on a 5 mile trail walk with my Mom, a birding hike at dusk with my one brother and run a 5K with my littlest brother on the trails. There are so many trails yet to be explored. I wish my parents had lived there while I was still living at home!

Here are a few shots from my cell phone of the trip (you may have seen some of these on Instagram already):







4 comments:

  1. cute booties!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are adorable! Love this casual look :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look, I'm addicted to denim jackets right now ;)

    Love that turtle that's awesome!

    http://julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those booties!

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa