4/23/2014

An Outfit and My New Favorite Lipstick



My husband shot these photos while I was at my parent's house. Love the little wooded forest that they live by. The weather was spectacular for our little Easter weekend visit, so we spent as much time out on the trails as we could.

Trench coat - Zara - $69
Top - J.Crew via Goodwill - $3
Necklace - vintage - gifted
Jeans - H&M - $2.50
Booties - Guess via DSW - $19


We have a family wedding this summer, so Mom and I went shopping for some wedding make-up for Mom. While browsing around at Sephora during Mom's makeover with the saleslady, I tried on the Color Reveal Unique Pink Lip Balm. The color is supposed to adjust to each person's individual skin tone so it should look good on everyone. I really struggle with finding the right lipstick color, so I knew I had to try it. I couldn't believe that I finally found something that works. This is the exact shade of pink that I was looking for! My Mom got it too and found that it was perfect for her as well. The only drawback is that it feels like an 8-hour lipstick in that it dries your lips out really fast. I just remedied that by applying a clear gloss over it after a few hours. There is a Unique Pink lip gloss that goes with it that I think I'll probably end up buying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa