4/15/2014

Scarves and Stripes



Jeans - Gap - $8
Top - H&M - $2
Scarf - gifted
Booties - Guess via DSW - $20



Lately I haven't had time to blog daily. The past two weeks of posts have been blogged in spurts. I just schedule the posts so that your feed doesn't get inundated all at once. My husband's shoulder surgery has made me a single mom of three four kids for the time being. Chris has been a trooper about the pain and has been as independent as possible even though he can't use the arm that had surgery, but he still needs help here and there. I'm glad to help him but will be thankful for when I can pass the baby off to him for a respite. 

I wore this to a field trip the kids and I went to last week at the Mazza Museum.




The Mazza Museum is the only one of its kind in the country. It showcases original artwork from storybook illustrators. The perfect art gallery for a child!


Even Cassi enjoyed it!


After the tour of the museum they had the children do an art craft. They cut up pieces of tissue paper and then glued it on regular paper to create an animal.


Field trips are our favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa