4/03/2014

The Fort Worth Stockyards

On day two of my Texas trip, Jenny took us to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Such a fun touristy place with cute little shops, museums, and restaurants.





For walking around the historic district at The Stockyards I wore:

Jacket - Florence, Italy - gifted Similar for $300
Scarf - Target - gifted Similar for $5 plus free shipping!
Top - Gap - $4 Similar for $35
Jeans - H&M - $2.50 Similar for $27
Leopard flats - Gap - $7 Similar for $20
Sunglasses - Banana Republic - $17


Of course we had to stop for cupcakes - yum!



After the Stockyards we headed to Yucatan Taco Stand for lunch where Missi and Capri spent some time bonding while I scarfed down my food and more fried plantains in garlic aioli sauce than I care to admit. 


After dinner at home I switched out the flats for heels from Target ($8 - similar for $52) and a clutch from H&M (gifted - similar for $30) before heading to Times Ten Cellars




I haven't been to Fort Worth in five years and hope it won't be another five years before I'm back again. Such a fun town!

1 comment:

  1. such a fun weekend! All your outfits were perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa